Need-based, Federal subsidized loan designated for students in specific Health Professions. Limited funding.
Who may apply: Students at Scholl College Podiatric Medicine (SCPM) and College of Pharmacy (COP)
Special Qualifications: Students must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Show sufficient Financial Need based on FAFSA results
- Parental tax information must be provided
- Meet Financial Aid deadline
Maximum: The aggregate maximum a student may borrow is limited only by the cost of tuition and fees, and by the funds available.
- Subsidized (interest free) during school, grace, or deferment
- Fixed at 5% during repayment
- After a one year grace period repayment begins and there is a 10 year repayment plan.
Borrower Rights and Responsibilities: