This is a Federal Student Loan program.
Who may apply: Students in all programs who meet the special qualifications
Special Qualifications: Students must:
- Be enrolled at least half-time. (6 credit hours for most programs)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Maximum: $20,500 per academic year for graduate students; $40,500 per academic year for 1st year medical and podiatry students, and $33,000 per academic year for 1st year pharmacy students.. Maximum aid is available only within rules of eligibility and students´ individual Cost of Attendance.
- Begins to accrue as soon as loan is disbursed
- 5.41% fixed interest rate
- Subject to change July 1, 2014
Fees: May charge up to 1.072% in Origination and Guarantee Fees
Borrower Rights and Responsibilities