The Office of Faculty Development located within the Office of Faculty Affairs endeavors to provide the University’s faculty with programs, resources and networking opportunities that support multi-faceted academic roles including teaching, scholarship, and leadership. The Office seeks to fulfill the University’s commitment to academic and clinical excellence by developing teachers, scholars and researchers at all academic career levels. The Office works closely with all RFUMS colleges, programs and departments to develop interprofessional opportunities, as well as need-specific programming.
The Office of Faculty Development serves the entire RFUMS academic and clinical community in the following capacities:
- Support faculty members in their role as teachers.
- Support faculty members in their roles as scholars and researchers.
- Provide information about service opportunities for faculty to serve the University, Lake County and Greater Chicago are, as well as around the world.
- Collaborate with key players within the University community who are developing and implementing faculty development opportunities within their college, program or department.
- Assist individuals in career development.
P. Rea Katz, PhD, PA-C
Do you have an event or program that you would like to open to all RFUMS faculty? Contact Dr. Katz at x8496 or email@example.com.
If you would like to receive emails when the Faculty Development calendar is update, follow these instructions:
• In "Select Category" field (upper right) drop down choose "Faculty Development" and click "Update" button
• Click "Subscribe" icon (just above calendar grid, upper right)
• Complete fields in form that pops up