- Carlson J, Min E, Bridges D. The impact of leadership and team behavior on standard of care delivered during human patient simulation: A pilot study for undergraduate medical students. Teaching and Learning in Medicine: An International Journal. Jan-Mar 2009; 21(1):24-32.
- Bridges D, Carlson J, Abel M, Tomkowiak J. Service Learning in Interprofessional Education: A Case Study. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. Winter Issue 2010; 24(1):44-50.
- Bridges D, Tomkowiak J. Allport's Intergroup Contact Theory as a Theoretical Base for Impacting Student Attitudes in Interprofessional Education. Journal of Allied Health. 2010 Spring; 39(1):e29-33.
- Carlson J, Abel M, Bridges D, Tomkowiak J. The impact of a diagnostic reminder system on student clinical reasoning during simulated case studies. Simulation in Healthcare. 2010 Fall; 5(3):1-7.
- Rheault W, Stoecker J, Tappert S, Bridges D. Model Programs - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. Journal of Allied Health [Online-Special Issue]. 2010 Fall; 39(3)/Pt 2: E127-129.
- Bridges D, Davidson R, Soule Odegard P, Maki, I, Tomkowiak, J. Interprofessional Collaboration: Three Best Practice Models of Interprofessional Education. Medical Education [Online], 2011, 16:6035.
- Bridges D, Allen S, Tappert S. Interprofessional Model of Prevention Education. Health People 2020 and Education for Health: Successful Practices for Clinical Health Professions. Fall 2010. APTR Website.
ASAPH = The Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions
AUPHA = Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions
- Carlson J, Bridges D, Min E. Simulation Technology in Medical Education. Presented at: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine on Oct. 13 2006; The 7th International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare on January 2007; and the American Academy of Physician Assistants on May 2007.
- Bridges D. A Portfolio Evaluation as a Capstone Experience for Students in an Online Interprofessional Masters Degree Program. Present at: ASAHP; October 2006.
- Bridges D. Healthcare Management as 2nd Degree the Impact of Choosing an Interprofessional Second Degree. A Masters in Healthcare Management, on professional Career Goals. Present at: ASAHP; October 2006.
- Carlson J, Bridges D, Min E. Leadership Team Behavior - Healthcare Teams: Leadership Style, Performance and Patient Outcomes. Presented at: ASAHP; October 2006.
- Bridges D. Instructional Online Teaching Design to Meet Student's Individual Learning Styles: Healthcare Management Ethics-A Course in Point. Presented at: ASAHP; October 2007.
- Tappert S, Bridges D, Bilyk H. "Interprofessional Prevention Education Service Project Pilot" Presented at: The Association for Prevention Teaching and Research; February 2008.
- Bridges D, Gierman-Riblon C. Student Self Assessment and Employer Assessment of Outcomes and Performance in a Dual Degree Healthcare Administration and Management Masters of Science Program. Presented at: ASAHP; October 2008.
- Gierman-Riblon C, Bridges D. Empowering Students for Change: Teaching the Impact of Cultural Diversity on the Management of Healthcare Services. Presented at: AUPHA; June 2009.
- Bridges D, Abel M, Carlson J, Tomkowiak J. Service Learning in Interprofessional Education: A Case Study. Presented at: ASAHP; October 2009.
- Sarda G, Shankar S, Halimi S, Bridges D. Student initiated and run 4th year medical school elective in Healthcare Administration and Management. Presented at: OSR Nov. 4, 2011. Posted on American Medical Association of Colleges ICollaborative. IC 252/.